website templates

Restricted Operators Licence


HGV Transport Management Services  

07791 - 17 46 01

Restricted Operators Licence

This type of licence allows the carriage of your own goods in the United Kingdom and the European Community.

If you want to transport goods not owned by you then you must have either the Standard National Operators Licence or International Operators Licence

The key advantages of the Restricted Operators Licence are; no requirement to employ a dedicated transport manager with CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence), the cash resources required to prove financial stability are set at a much lower threshold.

Typically, this type of licence is granted to businesses such as; skip-hire firms, scaffolding company’s, caterers, and shop-fitters, along with firms that deliver their own products directly to clients.

Under this type of licence it is strictly prohibited to carry third-party goods for hire or reward.

However, the restricted licence holder is required to maintain the same operating standards as demanded from the higher-tier categories. E4T Transport Management Services will provide consultants in either a ad-hoc or part-time capacity to make sure your company stays compliant with the traffic regulations.

Without a dedicated management team on hand it is easy to fall foul of vosa due to simple mistakes being made with the paperwork. E4T make  sure these mistakes are not made and our audits cover all your paperwork systems.

Follow Us Online